Online Membership Signup and Renewal at the Member Service Centre:??www.ciphimember.ca
Why join the Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI)? Because CIPHI is the only national association that speaks for public health inspectors and environmental health officers in Canada! No other organization covers the continuum of environmental health -food protection, drinking water quality; on-site wastewater disposal; indoor air quality; epidemiology, tobacco reduction and many more environmental health initiatives.The Institute is the only professional association for Public Health Inspectors in Canada. It continually works to protect the health of all Canadians, advance the environmental and health sciences and enhance the field of public health inspection. The mandate of CIPHI is certification, information and advocacy.
CERTIFICATION: The Board of Certification is the organizational body for certification on behalf of the Institute. The certification process guarantees that the highest standards for entry into the profession are met.
INFORMATION: CIPHI provides ongoing opportunities for professional development. CIPHI interacts strongly within the International environmental health community and is proactive in advancing the science of environmental health.
ADVOCACY: CIPHI works to protect the health of all Canadians on environmental issues while promoting the science of environmental health and the profession.
As a member of CIPHI you will receive the following benefits:
- VOTING PRIVILEGES at the Annual General meeting in matters of changes to the CIPHI Constitution and proposed increases in membership dues. You also have the opportunity to vote by Proxy!
- RIGHT TO HOLD OFFICE – An excellent opportunity to become involved in the day-to-day governance and operation of your profession. A unique chance to learn about business management in the not-for-profit sector including such aspects as conference planning, development and delivery. Set the course for the future and help to strategically direct CIPHI in the new millennium. Become involved. Are you up to the challenge?
- AWARDS – Any member of the Institute is eligible to nominate individuals or organizations for national awards sponsored by the Canadian Institute of Public HealthInspectors. Awards are presented during the Awards Luncheon held annually during the National Annual Educational Conference. Receiving an awards nomination from your peer group is most rewarding!
- FREE access to CIPHI’s Member Service Centre which provides tools to track professional development hours, create your member profile, access self assessment tools, connect with others and renew your annual membership.
- FREE blue CIPHI membership pin and a certificate of membership. Yours when you initially join as a member of CIPHI.
- FREE subscription to the Environmental Health Review, the official professional publication of CIPHI. All four editions are yours when you become a member of CIPHI. This is an excellent resource for environmental health professionals. An excellent benefit alone! In addition, many Branches also provide members with a professional Newsletter filled with pertinent and relative information. Bonus!
How can I become a member of CIPHI? Visit the การพนันฟุตบอลwww.ciphimember.ca website.